Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Valentine Card

This is a Valentine card I made today.  I am going to be teaching classes at the local Joann Fabrics and Craft store starting next month.  My first card will be a valentine card.  I have made two for samples for the store to display and for the flyers and I am going to post them here as well to get your reaction to them.  This one is a simple tri fold card and the inside has a white card too and I put several hearts at the bottom.  The side has double sided red glitter hearts on it and the large one on the front is also out of glitter.  I used a cuddle bug folder to emboss the center of the front before adding it to the card and the sentiment was just stamped below the embossing.  Simple card to do and so elegant looking.  Thanks for looking and if you would leave me your comments on this one I would appreciate it. Thanks again.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your class next month! How fun! Your card looks great!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely Valentine card. Love the way you did the center emboss on the white (can you provide name of CB EF?). The folds make a most interesting look to this card. TFS & becoming a follower. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...