Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Friends Forever

My image today is Friends Forever.  I colored it with Water color markes and cut it out with a spellbinders die cut.  I laced brown ribbon through the openings and tied a bow at the side for the challenge that I did it for.  The background paper is Colorbox designer paper and I added the sentiment and the dahlia flower and then the leaves from a die cut.   I mounted the image with dementionals and put the blue jewels at the top for some bling.
I will enter this in the challenge at Totally Gorjuss   http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.co.uk/   "anything goes with ribbon" challenge for this week. I really enjoyed the coloring of this image and the way it turned out.  Hope you like it as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Great Friendship card! Love that spellbinders die!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.