Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Lady

My second entry to the Outlawz challenge here. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/.  Tag CFC011313 and it ends on the 26th of this month.  I colored her with watercolor markers (yes they are my favorite) and made a tag to go on my girlfriends birthday present next month.  I embossed the background paper then used chalks to the raised areas to make them more outstanding.  I made a flower with my cricut and the ribbon came from a blog candy that I won.  Also the lace at the bottom is vellum that is punched with a Fiskars border punch and then put through the dotted Swiss cuttle bug folder.  I think it looks a lot like lace and since I didn't have any lace left I made my own.  I saw this on a utube video and it sure does work well.  Hope you like it I know my girlfriend will she loves purple in any form.  Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting. 

2 comments:

  1. it's very beautiful Linda!!
    LiKe the idea of your lace :-)
    Thanks for your visit on my blog!
    The box I made is just an excisting box which I redecorated with papers.
    You can do it with every sturdy box you have!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...