Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Lady

My second entry to the Outlawz challenge here. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/.  Tag CFC011313 and it ends on the 26th of this month.  I colored her with watercolor markers (yes they are my favorite) and made a tag to go on my girlfriends birthday present next month.  I embossed the background paper then used chalks to the raised areas to make them more outstanding.  I made a flower with my cricut and the ribbon came from a blog candy that I won.  Also the lace at the bottom is vellum that is punched with a Fiskars border punch and then put through the dotted Swiss cuttle bug folder.  I think it looks a lot like lace and since I didn't have any lace left I made my own.  I saw this on a utube video and it sure does work well.  Hope you like it I know my girlfriend will she loves purple in any form.  Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting. 

2 comments:

  1. it's very beautiful Linda!!
    LiKe the idea of your lace :-)
    Thanks for your visit on my blog!
    The box I made is just an excisting box which I redecorated with papers.
    You can do it with every sturdy box you have!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.