Followers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Little cupcake

My entry for the Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com
Challenge tag is CFC 123112.  I colored my image with water color markers, then used a stardust gel pen to color the candies on the top of the cupcake and put some on the edges for sparkle.  I cut the image out and used two different different sized oval die cuts to mount the image too.  My background paper is from my stash.  I put a bow on by threading it through the holes in the largest die cut.  I used a corner punch on all the corners of the background paper.  I added the sentiment with 1/4 in foam dots for demention.  My base card is sweet pink from Color box.  Hope you all like it. 
Happy New Year to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. It is a very cute card. I love the colors you used. It does look good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya. Such a bright and colourful card. Love the design, and the papers are just fabulous.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.