Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Singing snowmen

My entry for the Freebie Challenge at the Outlawaz http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.
Challenge tag is CFC123012.  I colored my image with water color markers.  Added glitter to the hats with a stardust gel pen.  I used some ribbon from some blog candy I won and wrapped that around the image then I cut the two strips of paper for the flag effect.  Top piece is glittler paper for bling.  The background paper is from my stash of a yr ago.  I added the stars at the top for bling.   Can never have to much bling if you ask me. The sentiment I found on the internet and it seem to fit there singing.  I like the way it turned out.  But I am so done with Christmas cards so this will be my last one for now.  I guess if I made one a month I wouldn't have been so far behind this yr.  But that is another story.  Hope you all like my card.  Leave me some love and let me know what you think.  I love hearing your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...