Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy birthday

My card for Challenge #28 at CWLC.   http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/.  This challenges is Happy Birthday with die cuts and embossing.  My die cuts are using the spellbinders nestabilities for the back ground (which is embossed with the dotted swiss cuttle bug folder)  and the image is also on a die cut from the same die.  Also I have leaves that were die cut with spellbinders dies.  My flowers I made with my heart punch and cut them in half to form peddles.  I glued them to a small round punch of paper and added the rhinestones to the center.  The paper that they are sitting on was also run through the cuttle bug on the dotted Swiss folder. I put the base card through a flower folder as well.  This is my first ever easel card and I really like it.  The Image is from Sherri Baldy at Scrapbook Stamp Society http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com/.  She is an amazing artist and has some wonderful images you should check her out.  I hope you like my new card and if you haven't tried an easel card yet that you will.  And Please come join us at Created With Love Challenges this week we have lots and lots of fun and great prizes for you...

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I like the sweet image the flowers and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, stopped over from Cuddlebug Cuties blog hop. Adorable card.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...