Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine

Here is one more Valentine card that I made yesterday.  They are for my grand kids.  I love these little monkeys as they remind me of the boys.  They love to play around and are best friends.  I use prisma colored pencils on these.  Cut the image with a spellbinders die and the blue paper behind is cut with the same die one size larger and is holographic paper.  I use some scrap paper as the background paper and an a Fiskars punch for the hearts.  I hope you all like it as much as I do.  Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...