Monday, February 4, 2013

"Stalking is an Option" Valentine.

My Card for the Challenge CWLC #27 http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/ Valentine.  I know it doesn't look much like a Valentine but I love Miss Stella from Bugaboo Stamps. http://www.bugaboostamps.com/  They have the cutest Stamps and this is going to be for a very good friend of mine as sort of a private joke.  I colored Miss Stella with water color markers and added some gel star dust glitter to her glasses.  I mounted her on glitter paper, (I used red for Valentines day) and added the cute heart buttons too for Valentines day.  I put some red ribbon on the image part of the card for some more RED color.  I did the faux stitching on the edge and use red ink to do the edges as well.  Hope you like it. I know my hubby laughed out loud when he saw it.  Come join the fun here at Created with Love Images we have some great prizes and lots of fun.  Hope to see you all there. 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Linda. Fun card, great image, and perfect sentiment.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the image and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, that is a Great CARD! LOL.... Am a big stella fan too but don't have any of her yet.

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Linda, I like the Stella image and the brilliant sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo funny! just love the image and sentiment ;)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...