Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine Tag

This is my tag for the Valentine Tag Challenge on the Crafter's Cafe site, I cut a 5 1/2 inch tag out of red then cut a white 5 1/4 inch tag out of white and ran the white tag  through  my cuddlebug with the argyle embossing folder.  I cute out 3 hearts with my cricut, one 1 1/4", one 1 inch and one 3/4 inch for the front.  The bear was colored with Prisma pencils and OMS.  I mounted it all with tacky glue.  I added some ribbon that I won on DigiDarlas 12 days of Christmas give away.  Great ribbon,  it is brown but has hearts in it and was in the romance ribbon.  I thought it was appropriate because of the hearts.  Hope you all like this.  Happy Crafting, Now on to the next challenge.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.