Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Mermaid

This is my entry to the Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge for this week.  I love these images and Shari Baldy is so very talented.  I love to color them and chose these colors because of the flower.  Come down and join the fun. http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com/  I colored her with Prisma Pencils, and OMS.  The large flower is a new die cut from spellbinders. The other two flowers are from Fiskars punches. I rounded the two corners of the background paper and the two corners of the image.  I mounted it with glue dots. I love the turquoise color of this card.  I think it makes a stunning flower. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, beautiful card!
    I DO love that flower!!
    what is OMS?? something like odorless spirit??
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and gorgeous as always hun...and loving the colours too..:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet mermaid image and the flowers,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!Thanks you for joining Besties Challenge.
    Greetings Kaija:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet looking card. The flowers are so lovely and very cute image. Thanks for dropping by my blog.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and colors. Thank you for sharing with the Besties this week.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.