Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Be Mine

My entry for the challenge at The Outlawz http://outlawzchallenges  CFC 12813.  I colored here with prisma pencils and OMS, which is Oderless Mineral Spirits.  I cut her out using a die cut and she was a bit to large so did a trick I learned on the "utube Channel"  And it worked.  Made me very happy.  I used my new die cut to do the corners and I cut them out with glitter paper to give it some bling.  Hope you like her she will be for my granddaughter for valentines day.  Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I bet your granddaughter will LOVE it. I'm loving the corner die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grandaughter is going to really adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love prismas. And your card looks greet with them:)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...