Followers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Be Mine

My entry for the challenge at The Outlawz http://outlawzchallenges  CFC 12813.  I colored here with prisma pencils and OMS, which is Oderless Mineral Spirits.  I cut her out using a die cut and she was a bit to large so did a trick I learned on the "utube Channel"  And it worked.  Made me very happy.  I used my new die cut to do the corners and I cut them out with glitter paper to give it some bling.  Hope you like her she will be for my granddaughter for valentines day.  Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I bet your granddaughter will LOVE it. I'm loving the corner die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grandaughter is going to really adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love prismas. And your card looks greet with them:)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.