Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Amber

This is another of Anna Stillwell's images she is called Amber.  I colored her with watercolor markers and put her on that turquoise bacground.  I punched each corner and added her to the background which is wall paper that I got from the wallpaper store.  (they give you the old books for free and they can be used for most altered art and any art you can think of).  I put this piece thro my cuttle bug with the argyle folder and I think it came out pretty nice.  I added it to a turquoise base card and then added the jewels to the top and put a glitter ribbon bow on for the final embellishment.  I love this image she is so darn cute.  I didn't add a sentiment but most times don't till I know what the card will be used for.  I hope you will go to Cuddlebug Cuties here http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/ to see all the creations that Anna has done.  She is a very talented artist and does give away freebies now and then.  Get a freebie and join in the challenges, they are great fun.  It is good to see what others have done as well.  Happy Crafting.  Thanks for looking.  I am going to enter Amber into the challenge at Cuddlebug Cuties Sunday Linky party as well. Come on down and see what you can do to enter as well. 

6 comments:

  1. Really like your work....
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. saw your work on Cuddlebug Cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Saw your card on cuddlebug cuties. I am your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card , really nice watercolor and embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your new follower!! Your coloring is very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda. Oh wow, this is great. Fab image and I just love the Wallpaper background, it looks brilliant and so very effective.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.