Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Trisha

This is my Tisha from Anna Stillwell who drew this sweet image.  She is a very talented artist and you can find her images here http://www.cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/
 She has lots of great images for sale and now and then she gives away a freebie for a limited time.  This is one of the freebies she had a while back.  I love her images and I colored this one with Water color markers .  I added her to yellow background but it looks green here.  I followed a sketch that I had saved from long ago.  The brown/blue flowers are a new die cut from Spellbinders that I bought recently and the small yellow are a fiskars punch.  I added jewels to the yellow ones and the others I used brads to put them together.  I put some ribbon on it that I won from Dig Darlas 12 days of Christmas.  I added the hear jewels that I bought at the last Scrapbook expo we had in West Palm Beach. I hope you all like my card and will leave me some comments on them.  Thanks so much.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda , what a cute card , love how you colored it and those bigger flowers are awesome :) I found you from cuddlebug Cuties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the image the design and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came from Cuddlebug Cuties. I really like your card. It is a fun card & you did it very well. We have about the same amount of followers. I am now your newest follower & I would love it if you would join my blog too. Here is my blog address:
    http://scrapclose2theheart.wordpress.com/
    Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, Hi friend....
    Very cute card, that image cute...

    Chris B.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.