Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Choir Girls

Good afternoon all you wonderful people.  I hope everyone is having a great day today.  It is sunny and warm here in S. Florida.  I see there is a great snow storm headed to the east coast and want to say Stay Safe everyone.  Now on to my card.  This is a freebie image you get when you play the progressive Christmas Challenge at Lady Ann's site http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/christmas-challenge.html.  Love her images I am calling this one Choir girls.  I colored them with prisma colored pencils and oms.  I cut the image out with a new die cut from spellbinders and the background is also cut with the same die only the largest one.  I threaded the ribbon through the holes in the die cut to add some bling to it.  I got the ribbon in a 12 days of Christmas giveaway on the DigiDarla blog.  She has wonderful digi's there as well, and I love her images.  The heart gems I got at the Palm Beach Scrapbook Expo last year.  I hope you all like my card and come on down to the challenge and join in, it is great fun and great people.  Happy Crafting.
I would also like to enter this into the Digi Darla Green Challenge #52  http://digidarlas.blogspot.ca/2013/03/dd-52-green-cards.html

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image the colours and the frame.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie image and love your card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card this is! Love your image and your offset diecut layer. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image. You made a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla this week.

    Emily, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card you made, it looks great! =)
    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Challenge at Lady Anne's Challenges! =)
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.