Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Choir Girls

Good afternoon all you wonderful people.  I hope everyone is having a great day today.  It is sunny and warm here in S. Florida.  I see there is a great snow storm headed to the east coast and want to say Stay Safe everyone.  Now on to my card.  This is a freebie image you get when you play the progressive Christmas Challenge at Lady Ann's site http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/christmas-challenge.html.  Love her images I am calling this one Choir girls.  I colored them with prisma colored pencils and oms.  I cut the image out with a new die cut from spellbinders and the background is also cut with the same die only the largest one.  I threaded the ribbon through the holes in the die cut to add some bling to it.  I got the ribbon in a 12 days of Christmas giveaway on the DigiDarla blog.  She has wonderful digi's there as well, and I love her images.  The heart gems I got at the Palm Beach Scrapbook Expo last year.  I hope you all like my card and come on down to the challenge and join in, it is great fun and great people.  Happy Crafting.
I would also like to enter this into the Digi Darla Green Challenge #52  http://digidarlas.blogspot.ca/2013/03/dd-52-green-cards.html

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image the colours and the frame.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie image and love your card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card this is! Love your image and your offset diecut layer. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image. You made a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla this week.

    Emily, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card you made, it looks great! =)
    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Challenge at Lady Anne's Challenges! =)
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...