Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Morgana

Hi everyone, hope your having a great day.  It was beautiful here today with sunshine and a light breeze.  This beautiful image is by Morgan Fitzsimmons.  She is a beautiful image and loved coloring her.  I used water color markers and blended with a blender pen.  I put her on a black card so she would be outstanding.  The doily behind her is cut out with a Sizzix die and the paper is holographic paper that my hubby bought me for Christmas from Walmart. I just added some purple gems to finish the card.  I wanted her to be the focal image and I think she is beautiful.  I would like to enter this card into the anything goes challenges at Through The Craft Room Door.  Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting everyone.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I like the image and the sparkle
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking card! I love all of the colors. The image is pretty. You also placed the rhinestones well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.