Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Napkin fold (fruity)

My entry for the Outlawz color challenge http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com, tag at cc0326.  the challenge is for the three colors.commodore blue, lime green and crescent moon with a twist of fruit.  I love this apple and basket image and it fit perfectly with this challenge.  I just go the lime green paper the other day from Joannes.  The blue is from my stash and love the plaid.  This is a new fold for me it is called the Napkin fold and was a challenge at first but did several and they got easier with each fold.  The belly band is needed to keep it closed so I also took a pic of the inside.  You should all come over to the Outlawz site and join in the fun. 
I colored the image with water color and alcohol markers. I just glued it to the background with Tacky glue.  Great fun.  Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Linda! That is so awesome I love that fold I may have to try this myself.
    xxx- Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments and following me.
    I enjoyed yours too xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there Linda,
    popped in to see your Fold card. Love it. I tried this one once and it was not an easy task. Yours looks fabulous.

    Hugs
    Chris Boldovici

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all it was good one to do. Hard to start with but then once you do one they get easier. I love this one so cool. Lisa if you want the measurement I found video on Utube where I got mine from. all folds are farily easy till the end. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a cool card! I haven't tried this fold though I've seen it else where. It looks difficult.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...