Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Chick

 HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE OUT THERE.  
My Easter "Chick"  I colored this little cutie with prisma color pencils and oms.  I cut her out with a spellbinders die cut.  I made the flowers with a fiskars border punch and the leaves are another spellbinder die cut.  The circle under the sentiment is was with my cricut.  I wanted this to be sorta plain as it was for my granddaughter. This little chick is a freebie from the ladies at The Outlawz Freebie Challenge. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  You should all come join the fun.  They have different challenges every day.  It is a fun and friendly place to be.  I hope you will all come join in the fun.  This one is tagged CFC240713. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, The image is adorable, Happy Easter.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.