Followers

Monday, April 22, 2013

Froggie

This is my little fishing froggie for the freebie Challenge at the Outlawz Freebie Challenge here.http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc  The tag for this one is CFC 42113.  I colored this cute little froggie with Prisma Colored pencils and OMS.  I added the butterflies and the flower for some more bling.  The hearts were also added for bling.  This is a Fat Page 4x4 that we will be doing over at Fat-Tastic Tuesday a new challenge blog.  http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/.  We go live April 30and we are all excited to be on the design team for this new adventure.  I am practicing making my fat pages and find it is lots of fun.  So come on down to the Outlawz freebie challenge and also on the 30 th to the Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenges.  Hope to see you all at both.  Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.