Followers

Monday, April 22, 2013

Call of the Wild

Hi all here is my card for the CWLC Challenges #38 "Call of the Wild"  we could either use an image that went with the theme or a paper.  I actually did both.  My paper is old wall paper border.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps. (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/) They have the cutest stamps you ever want to see so go check them out for great didi stamps.  I colored my image with Prisma Colored pencils and OMS.  I added glitter to the leaves for glimmer.  I cut the window out of a Heartfelt Creations Die.  Love there dies they are wonderful.  I got the sentiment off the internet and thought it went well with the image.  I backed it with black card stock so it would show more.  I added crystal and Star gems to to add some color and bling.  I hope you like my card.  I know I do.  Have a great day and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.