Monday, April 22, 2013

Call of the Wild

Hi all here is my card for the CWLC Challenges #38 "Call of the Wild"  we could either use an image that went with the theme or a paper.  I actually did both.  My paper is old wall paper border.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps. (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/) They have the cutest stamps you ever want to see so go check them out for great didi stamps.  I colored my image with Prisma Colored pencils and OMS.  I added glitter to the leaves for glimmer.  I cut the window out of a Heartfelt Creations Die.  Love there dies they are wonderful.  I got the sentiment off the internet and thought it went well with the image.  I backed it with black card stock so it would show more.  I added crystal and Star gems to to add some color and bling.  I hope you like my card.  I know I do.  Have a great day and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...