Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Day


.

Hello all my crafting Peeps.  This is a Fat-Tastic Day here in blog land.  We are starting a new challenge blog and I am excite to be part of the new design team for this new challenge.  It is Called Fat-tastic Tuesday.  You can find it here http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/
We will be doing what they call Fat Pages.  The are 4x4 cards or just a flat page that you layer your items on just like a card.  We will be doing the 4x4 cards and some altered art that is 4x4.  For the challenge you will be doing that as well.  I hope you will join us in all the fun I know we are going to have.  Ok now on to the card.  She is a Happy birthday girl.  I colored her with prisma pencils and OMS.  I layered her onto  two different designer papers.  The triangle is also two different designer papers as well. The base card is a 4x4 piece of designer two sided card stock.  The opposite side of it is behind the girl and is stripped. I added the little resin flowers and I thought they matched the flowers she is holding farily well.  I outlined the whole card with faux stitching. And used a sukura glitter pen on the stems and centers of the flowers.   We had to follow the sketch above.   I sure hope you will come join the fun

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to play in the fat-tastictuesday challenge! I will be playing along! Love your cards!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Fat Page, love the image and great colours. Thank you for a fabulous first challenge. Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on your card girlie! the colors are gorgeous! So glad to have you on the FTT team. Looking forward to more great projects!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...