This is my Flower Altered Art Piece, I had this in mind but a bit different till I saw a utube video on doing that butterfly and knew I had to put that on this piece. It is a stencil with the Dreamweaver paste and iridescence embossing power from Stampin up. My girlfriend gave me the Dreamweaver paste and a lot of stencils and I never knew what I would do with it but wow I love this technique it is easy and so rewarding when you see the finished product. The paper is from Craft City (which is absolutely wonderful paper and perfect for doing this type of project. Some of the flower are from there as well and the yellow rose at the bottom is my creation. the others are lace flowers that I made from lace I bought at a yard sale. I got tons of things from that sale for $5.00 and can't beat that. The top flower has a butterfly brad on it and the bottom is a hear bead I found in my stash. The leaves are die cuts from spellbinders and stampin up die cutes. The line of beads is another thing I got from the garage sale. I added the butterfly charm from my stash and the butterfly on the middle pink flower is a die cut from stampin up. I really enjoyed doing this and my friend Archana from Facebook is so right it is addicting and I do love it so there will be more as soon as the brain comes up with a plan. I hope you enjoy this and I do think I am going to put this one on my website www.scrapbookstampshop.com for sale in the next few days. I have some updating and adding to do to it but will be putting this and other items on there for sale. Take care everyone and hope to see you around. Happy Crafting.