Monday, April 15, 2013

Journal Recycle Reuse

This is my entry for the Challenges at www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.comthis week we are doing Recycle/ Reuse.  So my project is a journal that I have had forever and decided to redo it and use it for a gift.  I have the image that was colored with Prisma colored pencils and OMS.  The image is from Meljen Designs   http://meljensdesigns.com.  I cut it out with a spellbinders die cut and inked the edges before taking it out of the die cut. I covered the journal with some recycled wall paper that I got. The flower at the top is from recycled paper from another project that I did and the button in the center is off an old jacket that I finally cut the buttons off an pitched the worn out jacket in the trash.  The flowers at the bottom are recycled as well. The pink one and the die cut behind that flower are all new.  The sentiment is from the internet.  I added jewels to all the flowers except the top one and the pink one the pink one has a brad in it.  I also added crystals to the center of the flowers in the boot and two recycled pearls as well.  I hope everyone likes this.  It will be a birthday present for my sister.  Happy Crafting everyone and I hope you leave some love for me.
I would also like to enter this into the Challenge 37 Anything but a Card challenge at Artistic Inspiration here http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/.

6 comments:

  1. hi new follower thanks for the lovely comment you left on my page cant wait to work with you emma xxx

    p.s you can enter this beautiful piece of work over at http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady Ann
    Suzy B Here
    already a member to your blog, did it a couple of day's ago, thank you for joining mine, and yes good for moral support.
    Hugs
    Suzy B :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Linda. Love all the die-cuts & flowers. Thanks for joining at Artistic Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, what a fabulous journal, love the image too. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning project, beautiful colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great use of so many recycled elements. I am sure your sister will love it!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Recycle challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...