Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Poppies

This is my second entry for the Outlawz Freebie challenge tag cfc4713.   outlawzchallenges.ning  I colored this image with prisma colored pencils and OMS.  I cut it with a spell binders die and inked the edges.  I wanted this to be a Clean and Simple card.  I added some rhinestones to the card for some bling.  I got the sentiment from the internet and cut the edges with decorative edged scissors. The base card is Kraft paper from color box.  I hope you all like my creation. I hope you will all come down and join in the fun they have a different challenge for each day so something for anyone. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Poppies, perfect for this time of year. Although I wonder if spring will ever come.....

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Cracking card by the way, super colour combination.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.