Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Teddy Bear

My entry for the Challenge at the Outlawz http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/  Tag cfc4713.  I colored my teddy bear with prisma colored pencils and OMS.  I cut him out with a spellbinders die.  The largest one was used to cut the blue cut behind the bear.  I used a sussix die to cut the butterflies that I added to the card.  The sentiment is from the internet and backed with the same paper as the die cut.  The paper is from color box.  I used a corner punch to cut the edges of the card.  I added some jewels to the butterflies for bling.  I hope you all like my creation.  Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.