Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Altered Art Ice Tea Canister

This is the freebie image I got at the Outlawz for their freebie challenge here   http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc  Tag CFC05513.  This is my second attempt at Altered Art.  It is a canister that I get with Instant Tea in for my hubby.  I will be putting Candy in it for my grandkids.  I think they they will like it.  The background paper is from a wall paper book and is pretty textured.  I fussy cut the image and colored it with prisma colored pencils and OMS.  I also die cut a variety of leaves from spellbinders and sissix dies.  the butterfly is a stampin up sissix die cut.  I added two jewels for bling.  I used the ribbon on top and bottom and down the back to hide where the paper didn't reach.  There are leaves all around the can.

And this is the back of the can so you can see what I have done to hide the seam as well.  I hope you all like my art. I want to thank you for stopping by to see it.  Happy Crafting. 
I would also like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.  http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/2013/03/ttcrd-challenge-march-5-11-2013.html

1 comment:

  1. Lovely alterd container. I like to collect these to hold my markers. You have inspired me to decorate them. Thanks for joining us for Through the Craftroom Door Challenge. :-) We hope you will come back for the next challenge. ~Candy, DT

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...