Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Poppies

This is my second card for the challenge at the Outlawz freebie challenge CFC 05513. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc I colored it with prisma color pencils and OMS.  I cut it out with a spellbinder die cut and use the next largest to it for the back ground.  I used the coordinating paper for the card base and embossed the work enjoy on the base card.  It looked to plain to me so I added the green feathers and the hearts at the top and bottom of the card.  I hope you like it. It was a simple and quick card to do.  Thanks for looking.  Happy Crafting. I hope you will come by and see what fun we have at the Outlawz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.