Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Stars


Good Morning to you all.  Today I am showcasing my card  as a guest designer for the Color Challenge at the Outlawz
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge.  I got this image as a prize for winning the monthly color challenge for March.  It is from Rick St. Dennis and she is a wonderful image to work with.  I love his images.  You should go over and check out his site he is very talented.  http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.com/.  I colored her with water colored markers from Tombow and Stampin up.  I added her to the gold background card and mounted it with tacky glue.  The two swirls on here are brads that I found at Hobby Lobby.  They are glittery as well.  The black border was added and then I added some crystals to the border.  The stars are the twist for this week but there are also stars in her dress.  I just think she is the cutest fairy I have seen in a very long time.  Thanks to the Outlawz that I have her.  I hope you will come over and check out the color challenge.  The Outlawz have a different challenge each day and they run for a week.  The only one that is two weeks is the freebie challenge but you get two free images to work with.  The ladies on this site are all so generous and friendly. Come on you know you want to come see, so see you there.  Happy Crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Linda!!
    Cute image!
    And congratulations on your Gdt spot :-)
    hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...