Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Poppy Flower Pot Pretty


Good Morning everyone. I am so happy that you have come to visit my little corner of the world.  This is our second Challenge for the new webiste  http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/.  This is the sketch we will be following for this week and my DT fat page that I made with an image from the Lucy Sunshine Shop.  Her name is Poppy Flower Pot Pretty.  She is one in a series of images drawn by Heather Valentin.  http://lacysunshine.blogspot.com.  I colored here in Prisma color pencils and OMS.  My base card is a 4x4 piece of paint chip and the top designer paper is a single sheet from Joannes and I don't know the maker of it.  The flower is a die cut from spellbinders and the butterfly is a sizzix die cut from stampin up. The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.  I added the ribbon and I won that in a challenge at Digi Darla's 12 days of Christmas.  I hope you like my card.  Come down and join in the fun and you could be the winner of some nice digi stamps.  Hope to see you all there.

2 comments:

  1. I love the image you used. Super cute. I am off to put something together for the challenge.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful fat page hun, great image she is just so cute. Thank you for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.