Monday, June 24, 2013

July 4th Hurry lets go see the fireworks.

He everyone,  I know I am early but want to wish you all a Happy 4th of July.  This challenge card is for Created With Love Challenge "July 4th".  The image is from StampnDoodle and was indeed a challenge.  So I went with it and added the dogs (main challenge digi image) to the ole truck image I had in my stash.  I couldn't resist the dog image it is so cute but a bit far from the 4th of July theme so I said what the heck I can do it and thus this is what I came up with.  I colored it on water color paper with water color markers from several manufactures.  I inked the edges with light blur on the top for sky and brown for the road.  I added the stars because all cards need bling.  And besides it is for the 4th of July after all.     I hope you will all come down to the challenge here   www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com and join us in our 4th of July fun.  We have lots of great prizes and would love to see lots of entries to go for those prizes.  Hope to see you all there.  Happy Crafting. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Linda,
    Love your DT Card. It's so cute!

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, love the fun image, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I have a tutorial on there for the card fold which is here http://craftymonster81.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/exploding-card-tutorial.html
    I hope you have fun making it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...