Tuesday, June 25, 2013

One Nation Under God


Well Good Morning all you sweet peeps.  Go grab yourself a cup of hot java and enjoy your stay here at my blog.  Today I have a sweet patriotic puppy for you from Eureka Stamps. http://www.eurekastamps.com.  This is my DT card for week 5 at Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenge here. http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/.  Our theme this week is Red, White and Blue with Metal.  This is the sketch you follow for the challenge.  It is a fun and easy one to do.  Fat pages are fast becoming my favorite way to make a quick and easy card.  This one took me total including coloring the image about 25 minutes.  I do have a lot of the die cuts precut so if I need something fast I can just grab.  I don't always have the right color but this time I did.  The base card is just a piece of red cardstock cut to 4x4 and the small blue piece of designer paper was from a pack that I got with another set of stamps at Doodle Pantry.  The two small silver pieces sticking out from behind it is just a small oval cut in half and colored with a silver metallic pen for the metal part of my card.  The ribbon is from my stash and the stars and gems I got at the Scrapbook expo last year.  I added the sentiment and was done.  See fast and easy.  The image is pop dotted on to go over the ribbon.  The ribbon was put on by double stick tape.  Hope you like my sweet little doggie.  I think this one will have to be for one of my grandsons in Ohio, he is an animal lover. Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...