Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lovely Bird Feeder

Good Morning all.  Today I have a sweet card to show you.  It is for the last challenge at the outlawz.  I was on vacation so wasn't able to get it done in time so it is a week late.  I have to post it however to get my new digi images.  I will be getting those done as soon as I get them because not I am a week behind. So on to my card.  I colored it with prisma colored pencils and oms.  I added some glitter pen to the water and the handle.  The background paper is from Reflections and the Image is cut with a Spellbinders die.  I inked the edges with brown and moss green ink to make it look old.  I also did the background paper the same way.  I added the funky flowers and they were cut with a fiskars punch.  The three jewels were added as well.  The card just looked unfinished without them.  So come on down to the Outlawz site http://outlawzchallenges.ning.comand join the fun. This is for challenge tag CFC060213.  Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

  1. Really gorgeous, love the image and those papers are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...