Monday, July 8, 2013

Iris and Butterflies

Good morning to you all.  Grab your coffee and settle in for some crafting inspirational fun.  Today I have a card for you that I made for the Challenge at http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/.  This week it is Birthday color Challenge (Red and Yellow).  I chose this Iris image from Delicious Doodles, they have fantastic images to choose from.  I colored it with OMS and prisma colored pencils.  I added some green glitter pen to the stems for bling.  Also added some to the butterfly.  I used a Fiskars punch for the border of the designer paper that is from Reflections collection.  I cut the large butterfly with a Stampin-up die cut and added two gems.  My flowers are a Fiskars punch and the gems are some I got at the scrapbook expo a while ago.  The image and the sentiment are added with foam pop dots for demention.  I hope you will come on down to the challenge and join in the fun.  Great inspiration from the DT and great prizes.  Come check us out.  Happy Crafting to you all.  Have a great day and thanks for looking at my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...