Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beaches and Sea Horses

This little guy is my entry for Fat-Tastic Tuesday DT. card for July 9th. challenge On the Beach with Pastels.  It is a 4x4 fat page and they are so simple to make.  You should come on down to the site here http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in the fun. 
On to my card.  I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils and OMS.  I cut it out using a spellbinders die.  Following the sketch I cut a doily in half and used that and I found 3 small shells from the beach to use.  I cut the flag out of some really dark blue I bought on vacation at a place called Hollo's in Ohio.  What a wonderful place to be.  I added the Miss you using the same pink I used under the Sea Horse and that is also paper from the Holo's paper store.  I added 3 gems to the sea horse and was done.  I hope you like my little sea horse and will come play along with us. We have some great prizes.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seahorse looks really sweet on your fat page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Miss Linda. Love the idea of the doily. have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...