Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lilly swag

This is my entry into the freebie challenge at the Outlawz here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/.  I colored it with water color pencils and a water brush.  I really enjoyed doing this one as flowers are my favorite thing to work on.  I cut it with a spellbinder die cut and inked the edges before taking it out of the die.  I added the curly lace on the bottom that I got from Hobby Lobby and the jewel curly q also from Hobby Lobby.  The little pearl beads are from my friend who was doing jewelry but quit and gave me a ton of beads to use on my cards.  So thank you my friend Phyllis. The tag for this one is CFC063013.  This is one of my favorite cards. Happy Crafting.
I would also like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/. for my second entry there.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty too, well done your cards are lovely Linda .
    Thank you for joining us for our "THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR" challenge this week and GOOD LUCK .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.