Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pink Lilly

Good day to you all.  Not sure what time of day you will see this so guess good day is best as a greeting.  This is my second card for the freebie challenge at the Outlawz site here. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com. (Tag cfc063013)  I love to do flowers and this one is also colored with water colored pencils and a water brush.  I decided to do a small 4x4 fat page for this one.  You do your journaling on the back of it.  They are really simple and I liked the way it looked on the angle.  I know I am a bit batty but that is ok hubby loves me anyway.  I had fun with it and that is all that matters.  I sure hope you like my little card and will leave me some love telling me you do.  Thank everyone for looking. Come on down to the site and join the fun.  Love those freebie digi stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...