Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Apple Pie


Welcome to my little corner of the world.  Today I have a fat page for you that I did for the challenge over at Fat-Tastic Tuesday here http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/.  I followed the sketch they provided and made this sweet yummy looking pie card.  Granny apples are so good for pies and I love them.  I changed the sketch a bit but still kept to the elements of it.  I took the background which is a piece of paint chip and ran it through  my cuddle bug and a new folder I got recently.  The plaid paper is from Recollections.  I colored the image with prisma colored pencils and OMS.  The little star flower was given to me by my girlfriend who is no longer doing jewelry making and gave me a ton of things I can use for card making.  I am excited to be able to use them.  I have lots of pretty things now to use.  The image is from Robyn's Fetish: here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com and is called "Apple Pie"  I sure hope you will all come on down and play along with our challenge.  We have some great prizes to be won.  Hope to see you all there. 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the corner turned up with the flower on it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.