Monday, August 19, 2013

Something Sweet

Hi everyone I hope your all having a wonderful day.  Today I am posting a card I made for the challenge "Something Sweet" at Created with Love Challenges.  www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com.  I love theater popcorn and all the butter,  I know it isn't good for me but wow I love it anyway.  Now on to my card.  The image is from "Limited Run" and is called Movie time.  I colored it with prisma color pencils and OMS.  I cute it out with a spellbinder die cut.  I thought I had a digi with the movie strip but couldn't find one in my stash so I made my own.  It is a bit funky but I kinda like it.  I used medium weight card stock for my base card as I wanted a light color and it was all I had left in that color.  So I made sure I added a piece of white to the inside for the message to give it some weight.  I added the hearts to the movie strip at the suggestion of my hubby.  Now that it is there I like it so Hat's off to the hubby!!  My final bling is the flourishes I found in my stash.  I hope you like my card and will come join the fun at Created with Love challenges this week.  Hope to see you all there.  Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...