Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Something Sweet

Hi everyone I hope your all having a wonderful day.  Today I am posting a card I made for the challenge "Something Sweet" at Created with Love Challenges.  www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com.  I love theater popcorn and all the butter,  I know it isn't good for me but wow I love it anyway.  Now on to my card.  The image is from "Limited Run" and is called Movie time.  I colored it with prisma color pencils and OMS.  I cute it out with a spellbinder die cut.  I thought I had a digi with the movie strip but couldn't find one in my stash so I made my own.  It is a bit funky but I kinda like it.  I used medium weight card stock for my base card as I wanted a light color and it was all I had left in that color.  So I made sure I added a piece of white to the inside for the message to give it some weight.  I added the hearts to the movie strip at the suggestion of my hubby.  Now that it is there I like it so Hat's off to the hubby!!  My final bling is the flourishes I found in my stash.  I hope you like my card and will come join the fun at Created with Love challenges this week.  Hope to see you all there.  Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.