Thursday, August 1, 2013

Little Mermaid

My Little Mermaid.  She actually looks like an adult Mermaid so I guess we should just say The Mermaid.   This image is a freebie from the ladies at The Outlawz Freebie Challenge.  You get two new images every two weeks to work with .  You only have to enter one image to get the next two but it is more fun to enter both.  This is my first one and the tag is CFC72813.  I colored her with prisma color pencils and OmS.  I added her to a very deep blue card stock then got some paper from my Christmas pack and cut it to use as the background. I made my flowers from some cuts that I did on my cricut that were not actually flower cutouts.  I did modify them a bit.  I love the way they look, and how they turned out.  The Sentiment is from the computer but can't remember what site.  I think it was Doodle Pantry, they have some great sentiments.  I hope you will come to the outlawz site here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com and join in the fun.  They have a different challenge for each day if you want to do them.  Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...