Thursday, August 1, 2013

Vintage Lady

Hello all my crafting friends.  Today I want to introduce you to my new "Fancy Vintage Lady".  I won here in a challenge at the Outlawz site and I think she is pretty special.  I love her dress.  I am upset that my camera caught it as more blue then anything but her dress is actually silver and grey and looks great in person.  I colored her with prisma colored pencils. I decided to do her just with a black and white background, I think she looks great that way.  I used some small crystals on her dress and in the corner but other then that just a couple of hits of a glitter pen on her dress.  I want to enter this one into the "Anything goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door here, http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/2013/07/ttcrd-july-23-july-29-challenge.html.  I hope you will leave me some comments on my lady and come play along at the challenge as well.  Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...