Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Vintage Lady

Hello all my crafting friends.  Today I want to introduce you to my new "Fancy Vintage Lady".  I won here in a challenge at the Outlawz site and I think she is pretty special.  I love her dress.  I am upset that my camera caught it as more blue then anything but her dress is actually silver and grey and looks great in person.  I colored her with prisma colored pencils. I decided to do her just with a black and white background, I think she looks great that way.  I used some small crystals on her dress and in the corner but other then that just a couple of hits of a glitter pen on her dress.  I want to enter this one into the "Anything goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door here, http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/2013/07/ttcrd-july-23-july-29-challenge.html.  I hope you will leave me some comments on my lady and come play along at the challenge as well.  Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.