Followers

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunflowers

Hi All this is my last card that I did for the Outlwaz site.  I was a little late in getting it in on time but I am entering it now to get the next set of Digi Stamps from the site here: http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com I hope you will join us in the fun with two free digi's ever 2 weeks.  I colored this with prisma colored pencils and OMS  I cut two die cuts from a spell binders die and cut one in half and cut the center out of it to use as corner pieces.  I used Blue butterflies cut from a stampin-up die cut for a splash of color along with the gems in the corner.  The back ground is a frame embossing folder from Cuddle bug.  I hope you like my card. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.