Followers

Monday, August 26, 2013

"Blessings of Heaven"

Good Morning all you wonderful crafters out there.  Today I am sharing with you my latest creation.  This card is for the challenge at Created With Love Challenge where I am on the DT here.http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/  This week we are doing the much loved challenge of "Anything goes"  it is the most popular challenge we have.  The image is from Digi Darla  here http://www.digidarladesigns.com/and it is just so sweet.  I will use this card for my grand daughter who is expecting in December.  Now on to the details of my card.  I colored it with Prisma Color pencils and OMS.  I cut it out with a spellbinder die cut and mounted it onto the base card of apple green.  I cut the flower out of a cricut cartridge and the flourish behind is also from a cricut cartridge.  I cut two and put them together to form the larger one.  The embellishments are from the dollar store and the sentiment is my own.  I hope you like my card and will come join in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.  See you there and have a great day.  Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always hun...

    Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I love this baby card. That is the most cutest image. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.