Monday, August 26, 2013

"Blessings of Heaven"

Good Morning all you wonderful crafters out there.  Today I am sharing with you my latest creation.  This card is for the challenge at Created With Love Challenge where I am on the DT here.http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/  This week we are doing the much loved challenge of "Anything goes"  it is the most popular challenge we have.  The image is from Digi Darla  here http://www.digidarladesigns.com/and it is just so sweet.  I will use this card for my grand daughter who is expecting in December.  Now on to the details of my card.  I colored it with Prisma Color pencils and OMS.  I cut it out with a spellbinder die cut and mounted it onto the base card of apple green.  I cut the flower out of a cricut cartridge and the flourish behind is also from a cricut cartridge.  I cut two and put them together to form the larger one.  The embellishments are from the dollar store and the sentiment is my own.  I hope you like my card and will come join in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.  See you there and have a great day.  Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. So precious! I love this baby card. That is the most cutest image. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...