Monday, September 16, 2013

Anything goes

Wow  I can't believe it is Sept. already what happened to summer?  It sure fly by quickly didn't it?  Well on to my card.  This week at Created with Love Challenges it is Anything goes.  Everyone likes that challenge so I hope you will come join us here.http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/.
My image is from Delicious Doodles and I love the Tiger.  Such a magnificent creature to say the least.  I only used a graphite pencils to enhance the Tiger.  The card is a side step card that I think looks elegant when made up.  I cut the corners of my image with a fiskars punch and the corners that were cut off I used for corners of the sentiment and the edge of the card.  I waste nothing. LOL  The Stars are from the Scrapbook expo that I got a year ago.  I hope you like my card.  I am going to send it to my nephew who loves Tigers.  Thanks for looking and come join the fun at Created With Love Challenges.  Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous, love DD images too and this one is a gorgeous one..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful card Linda!!
    I love the shape/fold!
    The tiger looks great :-)
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image of the tiger and the black and white with a touch of blue is really a great combination!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...