Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Colors.

Wow here we are thinking of Thanksgiving already.  My how time flies. I am glad I am in Florida so I don't have to deal with the cold and snow anymore, thank heaven.  I really feel for the ones that do however.  Ok onward and upward to my card.  This cute image is from Gingerloft.  They have some darling images if you get time go check them out.  This is my card for the challenge at http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/.  I would love for all of you to come down and play I love the fall colors and bet there are a whole lot of you crafter's out there that do as well so come on a play along with us.  I colored my cute image with prisma color pencils and OMS and yes I seem to be using them a lot.  But I like the way they look, so that is why.  The background was cut on the corners buy a Fiskars corner punch.  The flower I made from a cut out from the cricut schoolhouse plantin cartridge. I inked the edges of all the pieces and put a brad in the center.  I love to make my own flowers.  The sentiment is from another image from Doodle Pantry and their Ant images.  Well folks I hope you will come to the challenge and get some inspiration and check out our gifts. See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...