Monday, September 23, 2013

Christmas Penquin

Hi all my followers,  Today I am posting this cute little Penquin from Imagine That by Kris freebie challenge.  This is her Jump back in Month and that means she gives you this freebie image to do and post to her challenge to get the next image free as well.  Here is the URL if you are interested: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/search/label/FREEBIE%20CHALLENGE  Come on down and play if you have time.  So this little Penquin was colored with prisma color pencils and OMS.  I cut him out using a new die cut that I bought at AC Moore.  The background paper is from my Christmas DCWV Christmas  collection.  The snowflakes are a punch by Fiskars.  I added a dark blue ribbon and then added a white ribbon on top and tied a triple bow with my home made bow maker.  It sure is much easier to do bows now.  And they turn out great each and every time.  The sentiment is a stamp from a set that is from Stampin-up. I hope you all like my little Penguin I think he is just adorable.  I have one other challenge I would like to enter with this image and that is Through  The Craft Room Door Anything goes challenge. Here:http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
  Thanks for looking everyone.  Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. AHH this is way to cute, love that penquin image.

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those snowflakes and sentiment - cute with this li'l guy! :) Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive challenge this month!! Hope to see you next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Linda. I like how you did Cocoa. Thanks for playing along with Imagine That digi challenge. Hopefully, you will continue to play our progressive challenge. Whenever you play, you will get the next month's image for free!

    Love Ya,
    Barb
    www.barbscardsandgifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...