Monday, October 28, 2013

Santa

Hi all you sweet crafter's!  Today my post will be this sweet Christmas card.  I love any Santa image and have lots of them and no two are alike.  The image is from Stamp-N-Doodle.   I colored this one with water color markers.  I cut him out with a new die cut that I got from a Grand opening of our new AC Moore.  The background paper was embossed with my snowflake embossing folder.  The snowflakes I used in the corners where from a swap I did last year. Thanks Sherry.  I inked the edges of Santa to make him stand out from the white background.  The green card stock is from a Christmas pack from Reflections. The Merry Christmas greeting is a stamp that I was given as a gift. I hope you like my cute little Santa.  He is for  the challenge at Created With Love Challenges. Here http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/  Why not come on down and play in our challenge to win great prizes.  I hope to see you there.  It is an Anything goes Challenge and we all know we love those. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card Linda! the image is kinda cute ;-)
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...