Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Thinking of you

Good afternoon to all my friends out there in cyber land. Today I am posting a card that I Made for another challenge but by the time when to post it the challenge was closed. :( but that is ok because I was going to use it here as well.  I just used some flourishes I got off my cricut cartridges and some flower punches that I made the flower with.  I decided on a black and white card for the simplicity of it.  The ribbon is some I got in a drawing from Digi Darla last Christmas for her 12 days of Christmas give away.  This is almost the last of what I won and it makes me sad as I have never seen any like what she sent me. I made the little bow with my home made bow maker and it works just fine.  The thinking of you sentiment is a Stampin-up stamp given to my by my best friend.  She cleaned out her craft room and I got some of the good stuff.  I hope you like my little creation as I am pretty pleased with how it came out for a 10 minute card.  So I am entering this in the "Through the craft room door anything goes challenge for this week. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous Linda!
    Love it in black and white.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.