Followers

Monday, November 25, 2013

Miss you

Hello all you crafter's hope your all well this beautiful day.  I made this card for the Challenge over at the Created with love challenges.  It is Sympathy or Miss you and I chose miss you as I only make sympathy cards when needed. The image is from Broken Box here http://www.brokenboxstock.com.  I love this tea cup I wish I still had my mothers collection it was wonderful.  You don't appreciate things like that as a kid but as you get older you do.  Anyway not to get to far off the subject here.  I colored the cup with water color markers.  I used a cuddlebug embossing folder to emboss the image once I got it colored.  I added the 3 heart gems and the ribbon for color.  I wanted to keep it pretty simple.  The miss you stamp is from Stampin-up and was given to me by my wonderful best friend.   The ribbon is from my stash and I got that in a blog hop win.  I hope you will all come down to Created with love challenges here (http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/ and join in the fun.  We have so great prizes to give away an you can get some wonderful inspiration here as well.  I hope to see you all there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.