Monday, November 25, 2013

Tis The Season

Hi all you wonderful crafters.  Today with a heavy heart, I am posting my last challenge picture for the freebie challenge at the Outlawz here:http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  The girls that have done it for the past few years are moving on a upward with there lives.  Live does sometimes get in the way.  I have enjoyed this challenge for over a year now and will miss it.  However they are still doing there daily challenges and I will continue to do those.  The tag for this last one is CFC111713.  The image is one drawn by the ladies that run the challenge and was colored with water color pencils and then I used a sukura gel glitter pen on it.  I also did the edges with perfect pearls to make it sparkle.  I made the flowers with Fiskars punches and the card stock is just scrapes that I had saved from other project.  The background paper is from my stash as well and don't remember who makes it. I hope you like my card.  And one more Christmas card done.  Now for hubby's job of addressing all the envelopes.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...