Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Seasons Greetings.

This is my card for the Guest Designer spot on Through the Craft Room Door for the week of Nov. 25th.  I colored her with Copics and prisma colored pencils.  She is cutout with ta spellbinders die and the flower is a Heartfelt Creations aster die.  I wanted it simple so she would be the main attraction so to speak.  I hope you like her.  It was fun being the guest designer for this week.  Here is the link if you want to join us in an Anything goes challenge.  http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. So cute. This image is just precious. You did a great job with it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.