Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Mixed Media, Besties Hanging.

Hi all you great crafter's out there.  Today I finished this sweet mixed media project I have been working on for long time.  The image is one from Shari Baldy and I colored here with Prisma color pencils and OMS.  When I first printed her I realized she was to large for a card so I decided to make this mixed media with her.  She will look cute in a little girls room.  I used the flower stencils on it and also one with words on it.  I use chalks to color them in a bit to make them more outstanding.  I put the ribbon on with Mog Pog  and I got the ribbon from a garage sale.  (gotta love garage sales you can find some amazing stuff there. The butterfly I cut the back wires off and glued it to the canvas.  The flowers are some that I won in a  Blog Challenge a while back and were in my stash.  They were the perfect color so I added them as well.  I love the way it turned out ever though I am not a blue person I like this one.  I would really like to know what you think of it.  Thanks for dropping by leave me a comment to tell me you have been here so I can come visit you as well.  Happy Thanksgiving to one and all and Happy Crafting all.
I would like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door challenges for this week. http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ Come on down and join the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card, love the image. thank you for joining TTCRD this week

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...